1373 Elkwood Section Rd,
Hazel Green, AL 35750
- 1,129 sqft
Est. Value* : $128,100
1373 Elkwood Section Rd is a single family home in Hazel Green, AL. This home was built in 1996 and includes two bathrooms and 1,129 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $128,100. Frequently asked questions about 1373 Elkwood Section Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1373 Elkwood Section Rd is located in a community that is home to 10,002 residents, which has increased by 9.5% since 2000. 81.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1373 Elkwood Section Rd has a median household income of $44,607 and spends about $39,925 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1373 Elkwood Section Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1373 Elkwood Section Rd include Hazel Green Elementary School, Hazel Green High School, and Meridianville Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1248 (595 for Math and 653 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 50.4% of the residents near 1373 Elkwood Section Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1373 Elkwood Section Rd is about 38.7 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1373 Elkwood Section Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
753 Delynn Drive,
$344,900 House For Sale
116 Chapel Creek Dr,
$210,000 House For Sale
1989 ELKWOOD SECTION ROAD,
$189,000 House For Sale
0 Knotting Hill (lot 32),
$345,000 House For Sale
831 West Limestone Road,
$350,000 House For Sale
0 Hancock Branch Drive,
$315,000 House For Sale
2014 Oakwood Drive,
$205,000 House For Sale
10 McMeen Ln,
$140,000 House For Sale
176 DAWN DRIVE,
$264,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hazel Green Elementary School||PK-4||743||45||16.5||4.21 mi|
|Hazel Green High School||9-12||1,340||69.2||19.3||4.07 mi|
|Meridianville Middle School||7-8||625||30||20.8||6.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.