1305 Saddlehorn Cv,
Austin, TX 78748
- 1,787 sqft
Est. Value* : $294,200
- 1,787 sqft
1305 Saddlehorn Cv is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1982 and includes two bathrooms and 1,787 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $294,200. Frequently asked questions about 1305 Saddlehorn Cv and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1305 Saddlehorn Cv is located in a community that is home to 27,284 residents, which has increased by 34% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (21.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1305 Saddlehorn Cv has a median household income of $56,601 and spends about $46,681 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1305 Saddlehorn Cv is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 1305 Saddlehorn Cv have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1305 Saddlehorn Cv is about 47.1 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1305 Saddlehorn Cv resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8702 Dittmar Oaks Dr,
$269,000 For Sale
7709 Manchaca RD 2,
$367,900 For Sale
9240 Vigen Cir,
$235,000 For Sale
9506 Woodshire Drive,
$135,500 For Sale
10403 Wylie Dr #259,
$296,900 For Sale
2652 Piping Rock Trl,
$279,000 For Sale
3102 Linnet Drive,
$317,900 For Sale
12301 Toluca Dr,
$375,000 For Sale
6704 Lancret Hill Drive,
$449,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.