123 Magnolia Dr,
Covington, LA 70433
- 1,466 sqft
Est. Value* : $179,700
123 Magnolia Dr is a single family home in Covington, LA. This home was built in 1966 and includes 1,466 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 5/25/2018, this property sold for $165,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $179,700. Frequently asked questions about 123 Magnolia Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 123 Magnolia Dr is located in a community that is home to 21,256 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 123 Magnolia Dr has a median household income of $60,651 and spends about $47,908 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 123 Magnolia Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 123 Magnolia Dr include Mandeville High School, Mandeville Junior High School, and Pontchartrain Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 123 Magnolia Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 123 Magnolia Dr is about 48.8 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 123 Magnolia Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
116 FONTAINBLEAU Drive,
$639,000 House For Sale
111 Beau Chasse Drive,
$575,000 House For Sale
216 Evangeline Drive,
$629,000 House For Sale
107 BAYBERRY Drive,
$239,000 House For Sale
708 Tete L Ours Drive,
$430,000 House For Sale
114 Longwood Drive,
$567,500 House For Sale
552 Beau Chene Drive,
$539,900 House For Sale
7250 Brookwood Drive,
$419,000 House For Sale
11 PINTAIL Trace,
$984,999 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Mandeville High School||9-12||1,969||108.7||18.1||2.1 mi|
|Mandeville Junior High School||7-8||615||40.2||15.2||3.21 mi|
|Pontchartrain Elementary School||PK-3||760||43.9||17.3||1.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.