215 Dodge St,
Belden, NE 68717
- 842 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 842 sqft
215 Dodge St is a single family home in Belden, NE. This home was built in 1920 and includes 842 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Dodge St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Dodge St is located in a community that is home to 328 residents, which has decreased by -7.9% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Dodge St has a median household income of $34,038 and spends about $33,740 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Dodge St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Dodge St include Randolph Elementary School, and Randolph High School.
- How’s the job market? About 76.3% of the residents near 215 Dodge St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 23.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Dodge St is about 21.3 degrees in January and 78.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Dodge St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
202 E Wayne St,
$39,995 For Sale
309 W Main St,
$89,000 For Sale
820 Main Street,
$204,000 For Sale
56749 842 Rd,
$328,900 For Sale
109 Market Pl,
$145,000 For Sale
105 Kimberly Way,
$144,900 For Sale
306 Windsor Dr,
$139,000 For Sale
1223 E Sycamore,
$219,900 For Sale
405 E Klug Ave,
$174,950 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Randolph Elementary School||PK-6||137||10.9||12.5||7.68 mi|
|Randolph High School||7-12||114||13.1||8.6||8.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.