206 Stewart St,
Toronto, OH 43964
- 3 Beds
- 1,248 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
206 Stewart St is a single family home in Toronto, OH. This home was built in 1926 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,248 square feet of living space. Additional features include baseboard heating system. Frequently asked questions about 206 Stewart St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Stewart St is located in a community that is home to 11,065 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Stewart St has a median household income of $37,275 and spends about $35,600 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Stewart St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Stewart St include J T Karaffa Elementary School, and Toronto Junior / Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 206 Stewart St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Stewart St is about 29.5 degrees in January and 71.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Stewart St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
921 Third Avenue,
$137,000 House For Sale
703 Second Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
632 Bryden Lane,
$249,900 House For Sale
TBD Hardins Run Rd,
$29,000 House For Sale
124 Oak St,
$105,000 House For Sale
239 Webster Lane,
$275,000 House For Sale
362 Hudson Hill Rd,
$359,000 House For Sale
127 N13th St,
$74,900 House For Sale
250 Wayne Ave,
$69,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|J T Karaffa Elementary School||PK-5||521||23.2||22.4||1.78 mi|
|Toronto Junior / Senior High School||6-12||411||24.5||16.7||0.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.