21581 Road 60,
Lewellen, NE 69147
- 3 Beds
- 2,212 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 2,212 sqft
21581 Road 60 is a single family home in Lewellen, NE. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,212 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 21581 Road 60 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21581 Road 60 is located in a community that is home to 680 residents, which has decreased by -2.8% since 2000. 66% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (18.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21581 Road 60 has a median household income of $26,826 and spends about $29,413 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21581 Road 60 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21581 Road 60 include Garden County Elementary School, and Garden County Junior/Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 65.0% of the residents near 21581 Road 60 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21581 Road 60 is about 19.8 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21581 Road 60 resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Garden County Elementary School||PK-6||175||12.3||14.1||15.97 mi|
|Garden County Junior/Senior High School||7-12||105||12.4||8.4||16.1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.