640 Sabal Palm Rd,
Miami, FL 33137
- 5 Beds
- 7,784 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
- 7,784 sqft
640 Sabal Palm Rd is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1942 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 7,784 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 640 Sabal Palm Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 640 Sabal Palm Rd is located in a community that is home to 23,593 residents, which has increased by 14.8% since 2000. 57.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (24.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 640 Sabal Palm Rd has a median household income of $39,655 and spends about $36,624 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 640 Sabal Palm Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 640 Sabal Palm Rd include Booker T. Washington Senior High, District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 640 Sabal Palm Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 640 Sabal Palm Rd is about 62.8 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 640 Sabal Palm Rd resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4570 Sabal Palm Rd,
$2,150,000 House For Sale
$8,250,000 House For Sale
720 Lake Rd,
$4,298,000 House For Sale
700 Lake Rd,
$5,998,000 House For Sale
4411 Sabal Palm Rd,
$10,900,000 House For Sale
4355 Sabal Palm Rd,
$11,800,000 House For Sale
670 NE 51st St,
$786,500 House For Sale
4241 Palm Ln,
$6,850,000 House For Sale
4400 Island Rd,
$11,999,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Booker T. Washington Senior High||9-12||1,005||70||14.3||2.78 mi|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||2.18 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||18.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.