1003 Thistle Rd,
Prattville, AL 36066
- 2,010 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1003 Thistle Rd is a single family home in Prattville, AL. This home was built in 2004 and includes two bathrooms and 2,010 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1003 Thistle Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1003 Thistle Rd is located in a community that is home to 11,560 residents, which has increased by 25.6% since 2000. 84.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1003 Thistle Rd has a median household income of $60,452 and spends about $48,886 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1003 Thistle Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 61.0% of the residents near 1003 Thistle Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1003 Thistle Rd is about 41.1 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1003 Thistle Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.