18040 Penn Ln SE,
Yelm, WA 98597
- 5 Beds
- 2,776 sqft
Est. Value* : $416,800
- 5 Beds
- 2,776 sqft
18040 Penn Ln SE is a single family home in Yelm, WA. This home was built in 2006 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,776 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $416,800. Frequently asked questions about 18040 Penn Ln SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 18040 Penn Ln SE is located in a community that is home to 11,954 residents, which has increased by 33.6% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18040 Penn Ln SE has a median household income of $40,713 and spends about $37,639 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18040 Penn Ln SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 18040 Penn Ln SE include Ridgeline Middle School, Yelm High School 12, and Yelm Prairie Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (500 for Math and 500 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 18040 Penn Ln SE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18040 Penn Ln SE is about 31.7 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18040 Penn Ln SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1 - 1 XX (North) 173rd Avenue SE,
$435,727 House For Sale
11440 Gardner CT Street SE,
$95,000 House For Sale
9125 22nd Way SE,
$765,000 House For Sale
25511 Mountain Highway E,
$345,000 House For Sale
1713 208th Street E,
$519,950 House For Sale
20019 20th Avenue Ct E,
$380,000 House For Sale
225 171st Street S,
$330,000 House For Sale
8314 15th Ave,
$319,000 House For Sale
943 Chatham Dr,
$339,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ridgeline Middle School||6-8||614||31.1||19.7||4.56 mi|
|Yelm High School 12||9-12||1,619||79||20.4||5.78 mi|
|Yelm Prairie Elementary||PK-5||453||26.4||17.1||3.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.