1110 Peggotty Pl,
Austin, TX 78753
- 1,410 sqft
Est. Value* : $195,600
- 1,410 sqft
1110 Peggotty Pl is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bathrooms and 1,410 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $195,600. Frequently asked questions about 1110 Peggotty Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1110 Peggotty Pl is located in a community that is home to 35,668 residents, which has increased by 23.2% since 2000. 55.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1110 Peggotty Pl has a median household income of $41,845 and spends about $38,213 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1110 Peggotty Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1110 Peggotty Pl include Copperfield Elementary, John B Connally High School, and Westview Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (500 for Math and 431 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 1110 Peggotty Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1110 Peggotty Pl is about 46.7 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1110 Peggotty Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12224 Shropshire BLVD,
$285,000 House For Sale
1107 Peggotty PL,
$195,000 House For Sale
12323 Thompkins DR,
$283,900 House For Sale
12116 Sunderland DR,
$285,000 House For Sale
12304 Zeller LN,
$358,000 House For Sale
12340 Little Emily WAY,
$380,000 House For Sale
1406 Atterbury LN,
$240,000 House For Sale
$245,000 House For Sale
12028 Shropshire BLVD,
$250,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Copperfield Elementary||PK-5||443||39.1||11.3||0.12 mi|
|John B Connally High School||9-12||1,884||136.7||13.7||2.23 mi|
|Westview Middle||6-8||802||67||11.9||2.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.