1109 Brookstone Blvd,
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
- 2,509 sqft
Est. Value* : $332,200
- 2,509 sqft
1109 Brookstone Blvd is a single family home in Mount Juliet, TN. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bathrooms and 2,509 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $332,200. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Brookstone Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Brookstone Blvd is located in a community that is home to 32,476 residents, which has increased by 28.8% since 2000. 85.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Brookstone Blvd has a median household income of $62,642 and spends about $50,099 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Brookstone Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Brookstone Blvd include Mt. Juliet High School, Mt. Juliet Middle School, and Stoner Creek Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 59.3% of the residents near 1109 Brookstone Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Brookstone Blvd is about 34.1 degrees in January and 77.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Brookstone Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4039 Ethan Ave,
$457,900 For Sale
1057 Oakhall Dr,
$365,000 For Sale
175 Old Mt Juliet Rd,
$499,000 For Sale
5043 Napoli Dr,
$444,999 For Sale
5209 Giardino Dr,
$479,900 For Sale
4976 Napoli Dr,
$362,000 For Sale
2984 S Kingston Cir,
$329,900 For Sale
920 York Road,
$699,900 For Sale
880 York Road,
$675,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Mt. Juliet High School||9-12||2,149||120||17.9||2.55 mi|
|Mt. Juliet Middle School||6-8||1,589||80||19.8||1.78 mi|
|Stoner Creek Elementary||PK-5||721||41||17.5||1.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.