Off Market

1109 Blue Mill Rd,

Del Rio, TN 37727
  • 1,319 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $50,850

  • 1,319 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1947

Description

1109 Blue Mill Rd is a single family home in Del Rio, TN. This home was built in 1947 and includes one bathrooms and 1,319 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $50,850. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Blue Mill Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Blue Mill Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,288 residents, which has increased by 4.9% since 2000. 78.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.26%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Blue Mill Rd has a median household income of $26,266 and spends about $29,074 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Blue Mill Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Blue Mill Rd include Cocke County High School, and Del Rio Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1018 (508 for Math and 510 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 74.1% of the residents near 1109 Blue Mill Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Blue Mill Rd is about 34.0 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Blue Mill Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,319
Year Built
1947
Latitude
35.88
Longitude
-83
Cooling
YES
Heating
PACKAGE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $492 $0 $0 $17,400
2017 $450 $0 $0 $17,400
2016 $450 $0 $0 $17,400
2015 $450 $0 $0 $17,400
2013 $464 $0 $0 $19,350

Local Info

Population
2,288
Median Family Income
$26,266
Graduate Degree Percentile
0.9%
Median Homeowner Age
37.4
Households with Children
78.2%
Unemployment Rate
8.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Cocke County High School 8-12
Del Rio Elementary K-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week