1108 Toddington Dr,
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
- 1,607 sqft
Est. Value* : $167,400
- 1,607 sqft
1108 Toddington Dr is a single family home in Murfreesboro, TN. This home was built in 1965 and includes one bathrooms and 1,607 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and radiant heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $167,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Toddington Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Toddington Dr is located in a community that is home to 39,251 residents, which has increased by 10.4% since 2000. 56.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (18.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Toddington Dr has a median household income of $41,555 and spends about $38,010 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Toddington Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Toddington Dr include Black Fox Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 1108 Toddington Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Toddington Dr is about 35.9 degrees in January and 78.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Toddington Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
627 E Sevier St,
$164,900 For Sale
1607 Bradyville Pike,
$50,000 For Sale
1710 Meadowgreen Dr,
$179,900 For Sale
1023 Olympia Pl,
$197,500 For Sale
2041 Holbeach Dr,
$274,900 For Sale
2041 Holbeach Dr,
$264,900 For Sale
2230 Sycamore Cir,
$190,000 For Sale
822 N N Church St,
$479,900 For Sale
1604 Redbud Dr,
$316,800 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Black Fox Elementary||PK-6||799||52.7||15.1||1.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.