540 Maison Pl,
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- 4 Beds
- 3,428 sqft
Est. Value* : $837,000
- 4 Beds
540 Maison Pl is a single family home in Bryn Mawr, PA. This home was built in 1967 and includes four bedrooms, six bathrooms, and 3,428 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $837,000. Frequently asked questions about 540 Maison Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 540 Maison Pl is located in a community that is home to 23,180 residents, which has increased by 0.6% since 2000. 64.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 15 to 19 (13.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 540 Maison Pl has a median household income of $147,522 and spends about $87,970 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 540 Maison Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 540 Maison Pl include Gladwyne School, Harriton Senior High School, and Welsh Valley Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1040 (515 for Math and 525 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 72.8% of the residents near 540 Maison Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 540 Maison Pl is about 23.1 degrees in January and 68.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 540 Maison Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
587 Ferndale Lane,
$336,570 House For Sale
414 OLD LANCASTER RD #303 303,
$723,000 House For Sale
423 COLEBROOK LN,
$2,795,000 House For Sale
911 Old Lancaster Road,
$539,900 House For Sale
308 BRENTFORD RD,
$2,395,000 House For Sale
500 GLENVIEW RD,
$1,475,000 House For Sale
136 TUNBRIDGE CIR,
$2,495,000 House For Sale
311 QUARRY LN,
$2,395,000 House For Sale
517 OLD GULPH RD,
$1,175,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gladwyne School||K-5||729||54.7||13.3||1.9 mi|
|Harriton Senior High School||9-12||1,217||108.6||11.2||1.51 mi|
|Welsh Valley Middle School||6-8||1,016||89.1||11.3||2.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.