106 Rolling Hill Dr,
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- 3 Beds
- 2,098 sqft
Est. Value* : $388,800
- 3 Beds
- 2,098 sqft
106 Rolling Hill Dr is a single family home in Plymouth Meeting, PA. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,098 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/11/2016, this property sold for $375,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $388,800. Frequently asked questions about 106 Rolling Hill Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 106 Rolling Hill Dr is located in a community that is home to 6,834 residents, which has increased by 10.4% since 2000. 72.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 106 Rolling Hill Dr has a median household income of $84,279 and spends about $61,764 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 106 Rolling Hill Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 18.5%, which is higher than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 106 Rolling Hill Dr include Colonial Elementary School, and Colonial Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1001 (505 for Math and 496 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 77.8% of the residents near 106 Rolling Hill Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 22.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 106 Rolling Hill Dr is about 23.1 degrees in January and 68.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 106 Rolling Hill Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3109 Plymouth Rock Road,
$400,000 For Sale
1952 Lynda Drive,
$359,900 For Sale
1994 Butler Pike,
$209,900 For Sale
652 Deaver Drive,
$524,900 For Sale
1524 Sandy Hill Road,
$525,000 For Sale
117 Keys Street,
$589,900 For Sale
224 Cardinal Drive,
$619,900 For Sale
1057 Walton Road,
$1,450,000 For Sale
1215 Cherry Lane,
$450,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Colonial Elementary School||4-5||736||52.6||13.9||1.75 mi|
|Plymouth Elementary School||K-3||543||40||13.5||0.42 mi|
|Colonial Middle School||6-8||1,058||90||11.7||1.06 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 8.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.