35 Vista Dr,
Flanders, NJ 07836
- 3,901 sqft
Est. Value* : $603,800
- 3,901 sqft
35 Vista Dr is a single family home in Flanders, NJ. This home was built in 2001 and includes 3,901 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $603,800. Frequently asked questions about 35 Vista Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 35 Vista Dr is located in a community that is home to 13,596 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 35 Vista Dr has a median household income of $105,368 and spends about $72,088 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 35 Vista Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 35 Vista Dr include Chester M. Stephens Elementary School, Mount Olive High School, and Mount Olive Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1003 (494 for Math and 509 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 70.6% of the residents near 35 Vista Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 35 Vista Dr is about 29.9 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 35 Vista Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
37 Vista Dr,
$619,900 House For Sale
11 Flanders Rd,
$359,900 House For Sale
136 Mt Olive Rd,
$414,900 House For Sale
230 Route 46,
$272,000 House For Sale
2 Carteret Ave,
$319,900 House For Sale
5 Donna Ln,
$615,000 House For Sale
9 Whispering Woods Dr,
$625,000 House For Sale
24 Kevin Dr,
$460,000 House For Sale
16 Fennimore Ct,
$899,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chester M. Stephens Elementary School||K-5||685||47||14.5||0.09 mi|
|Mount Olive High School||9-12||1,487||115||12.9||0.83 mi|
|Mount Olive Middle School||6-8||1,103||94.6||11.6||1.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 6.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.