3860 270th St,
Farragut, IA 51639
- 2 Beds
- 1,008 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
3860 270th St is a single family home in Farragut, IA. This home was built in 1910 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3860 270th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3860 270th St is located in a community that is home to 967 residents, which has decreased by -7.4% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 55 to 59 (10.19%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3860 270th St has a median household income of $32,833 and spends about $32,989 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3860 270th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools?
- How’s the job market? About 65.1% of the residents near 3860 270th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3860 270th St is about 16.6 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3860 270th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.