Off Market

3458 S 39th St,

Milwaukee, WI 53215
  • 2 Beds
  • 944 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $168,200

  • 2 Beds
  • 944 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1947

Description

3458 S 39th St is a single family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1947 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 944 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $168,200. Frequently asked questions about 3458 S 39th St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3458 S 39th St is located in a community that is home to 47,765 residents, which has decreased by -8.1% since 2000. 63.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.68%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3458 S 39th St has a median household income of $33,814 and spends about $33,555 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3458 S 39th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 22.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 3458 S 39th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3458 S 39th St is about 12.0 degrees in January and 68.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3458 S 39th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
944
Year Built
1947
Latitude
42.98
Longitude
-87.96
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2016 $3,858 $0 $0 $142,000
2014 $3,916 $0 $0 $142,000
2013 $4,007 $0 $0 $137,900
2012 $3,937 $0 $0 $156,700

Local Info

Population
47,765
Median Family Income
$33,814
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.2%
Median Homeowner Age
33.8
Households with Children
63.3%
Unemployment Rate
5.2%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week