14106 Chicora Crossing Blvd,
Orlando, FL 32828
- 4 Beds
- 3,234 sqft
Est. Value* : $431,400
- 4 Beds
- 3,234 sqft
14106 Chicora Crossing Blvd is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,234 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $431,400. Frequently asked questions about 14106 Chicora Crossing Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 Chicora Crossing Blvd is located in a community that is home to 5,404 residents, which has increased by 25.1% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 Chicora Crossing Blvd has a median household income of $55,994 and spends about $46,446 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 Chicora Crossing Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 Chicora Crossing Blvd include Avalon Elementary, Avalon Middle, and Timber Creek High. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 14106 Chicora Crossing Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 Chicora Crossing Blvd is about 57.9 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 Chicora Crossing Blvd resides in an area with moderate flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3371 Morelyn Crest Circle,
$369,900 For Sale
2704 Fanning Springs Way,
$405,000 For Sale
2810 Ara Drive,
$284,000 For Sale
929 PINE POINTE LN, #F,
$175,000 For Sale
2520 Antlia Dr,
$465,000 For Sale
510 Guy Road,
$429,500 For Sale
1662 Anna Catherine Drive,
$359,000 For Sale
1686 Anna Catherine Drive,
$324,900 For Sale
2007 Avenel Street,
$526,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Avalon Elementary||PK-5||934||59||15.8||0.35 mi|
|Avalon Middle||6-8||1,844||103||17.9||0.71 mi|
|Timber Creek High||9-12||3,338||158||21.1||1.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.