1410 Alcazar Way S,
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705
- 1,946 sqft
Est. Value* : $253,100
- 1,946 sqft
1410 Alcazar Way S is a single family home in Saint Petersburg, FL. This home was built in 1962 and includes two bathrooms and 1,946 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $253,100. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Alcazar Way S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Alcazar Way S is located in a community that is home to 25,070 residents, which has increased by 4.2% since 2000. 59.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Alcazar Way S has a median household income of $39,555 and spends about $36,643 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Alcazar Way S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 29.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Alcazar Way S include Bay Point Middle School, Lakewood Elementary School, and Lakewood High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.6% of the residents near 1410 Alcazar Way S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Alcazar Way S is about 58.0 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Alcazar Way S resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
739 62nd Ave S,
$190,000 For Sale
512 52nd Avenue S,
$200,000 For Sale
5310 5th St. S,
$205,900 For Sale
6010 4th Street S,
$276,900 For Sale
200 60th Ave S,
$639,900 For Sale
6635 Colony Dr S,
$550,000 For Sale
634 36th Avenue S,
$125,000 For Sale
2281 Pinellas Point Drive S,
$290,000 For Sale
2504 Madrid Way S,
$384,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bay Point Middle School||6-8||947||58||16.3||0.69 mi|
|Lakewood Elementary School||PK-5||454||42||10.8||1.04 mi|
|Lakewood High School||9-12||1,101||64||17.2||0.1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.