1410 Ambra Dr,
Melbourne, FL 32940
- 3 Beds
- 1,737 sqft
Est. Value* : $283,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,737 sqft
1410 Ambra Dr is a single family home in Melbourne, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,737 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $283,400. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Ambra Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Ambra Dr is located in a community that is home to 10,755 residents, which has increased by 49.7% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Ambra Dr has a median household income of $91,928 and spends about $65,605 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Ambra Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Ambra Dr include Edgewood Junior/Senior High School, Freedom 7 Elementary School Of International Studies, and John F. Kennedy Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (523 for Math and 525 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 70.8% of the residents near 1410 Ambra Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Ambra Dr is about 66.4 degrees in January and 82.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Ambra Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1884 Crane Creek Boulevard,
$265,000 For Sale
1740 Old Glory Boulevard,
$269,900 For Sale
1831 Freedom Drive,
$430,000 For Sale
1375 Continental Avenue,
$309,000 For Sale
1311 Independence Avenue,
$249,000 For Sale
910 Deer Run Drive,
$299,000 For Sale
1417 Independence Avenue,
$165,000 For Sale
1423 Independence Avenue,
$159,000 For Sale
2106 Deercroft Drive,
$249,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edgewood Junior/Senior High School||7-12||948||52||18.2||7.93 mi|
|Freedom 7 Elementary School Of International Studies||K-6||409||28||14.6||7.71 mi|
|John F. Kennedy Middle School||7-8||632||38||16.6||5.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.