1410 Bennett Rd,
Orlando, FL 32803
- 2 Beds
- 2,192 sqft
Est. Value* : $267,000
- 2 Beds
- 2,192 sqft
1410 Bennett Rd is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1958 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 2,192 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $267,000. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Bennett Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Bennett Rd is located in a community that is home to 18,764 residents, which has increased by 3.9% since 2000. 53.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (23.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Bennett Rd has a median household income of $53,620 and spends about $44,361 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Bennett Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 97.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 130.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Bennett Rd include Baldwin Park Elementary, Glenridge Middle, and Winter Park High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.6% of the residents near 1410 Bennett Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Bennett Rd is about 50.4 degrees in January and 80.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Bennett Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2091 Shaw Ln,
$635,000 For Sale
2922 Saint George Street Unit 6,
$449,000 For Sale
2960 Parkland Drive,
$799,000 For Sale
1635 Elizabeths Walk,
$977,000 For Sale
2240 Howard Drive,
$864,900 For Sale
350 Briarwood Dr,
$525,000 For Sale
3043 Carmello Avenue Unit 10,
$535,000 For Sale
230 E Rockwood Way,
$1,275,000 For Sale
5367 Brady Lane,
$539,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Baldwin Park Elementary||PK-5||1,188||85||13.9||0.79 mi|
|Glenridge Middle||6-8||1,511||83||18.2||0.87 mi|
|Winter Park High||9-12||3,330||166||20||1.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.