1410 Coleman St,
Tallahassee, FL 32310
- 883 sqft
Est. Value* : $48,760
- 883 sqft
1410 Coleman St is a single family home in Tallahassee, FL. This home was built in 1968 and includes 883 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $48,760. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Coleman St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Coleman St is located in a community that is home to 30,098 residents, which has increased by 8.8% since 2000. 67.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Coleman St has a median household income of $36,721 and spends about $35,211 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Coleman St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 21.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Coleman St include James Rickards High School, Pineview Elementary School, and R. Frank Nims Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 1410 Coleman St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Coleman St is about 65.8 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Coleman St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$105,000 For Sale
2726 Cypress Lake,
$84,000 For Sale
$45,000 For Sale
$140,000 For Sale
$135,000 For Sale
$173,000 For Sale
2107 Keith St,
$49,500 For Sale
$159,900 For Sale
236 S Lipona Rd,
$139,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|James Rickards High School||9-12||1,288||61||21.1||2.79 mi|
|Pineview Elementary School||PK-5||371||26||14.2||0.25 mi|
|R. Frank Nims Middle School||6-8||457||27||16.9||0.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.