Off Market

306 S Magnolia Dr,

Glenshaw, PA 15116
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,472 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $239,100

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,472 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1968

Description

306 S Magnolia Dr is a single family home in Glenshaw, PA. This home was built in 1968 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,472 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $239,100. Frequently asked questions about 306 S Magnolia Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 306 S Magnolia Dr is located in a community that is home to 14,082 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.32%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 306 S Magnolia Dr has a median household income of $65,141 and spends about $51,410 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 306 S Magnolia Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 995 (498 for Math and 497 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 67.2% of the residents near 306 S Magnolia Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 306 S Magnolia Dr is about 23.6 degrees in January and 69.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 306 S Magnolia Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,472
Year Built
1968
Latitude
40.52
Longitude
-79.95
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,599 $0 $0 $118,000
2017 $3,514 $0 $0 $118,000
2016 $3,414 $0 $0 $118,000
2015 $3,414 $0 $0 $118,000
2014 $3,346 $0 $0 $118,000

Local Info

Population
14,082
Median Family Income
$65,141
Graduate Degree Percentile
10.5%
Median Homeowner Age
40.3
Households with Children
75.9%
Unemployment Rate
2.8%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week