328 Bellvue Ct,
Fort Worth, TX 76134
- 4 Beds
- 1,888 sqft
Est. Value* : $157,400
- 4 Beds
328 Bellvue Ct is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 1960 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,888 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $157,400. Frequently asked questions about 328 Bellvue Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 328 Bellvue Ct is located in a community that is home to 19,035 residents, which has increased by 15.3% since 2000. 80.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 328 Bellvue Ct has a median household income of $54,745 and spends about $45,542 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 328 Bellvue Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 24.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 15.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 328 Bellvue Ct include Charles Baxter J H, and E Ray Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 735 (386 for Math and 349 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 56.8% of the residents near 328 Bellvue Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 328 Bellvue Ct is about 41.0 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 328 Bellvue Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
321 Afton Road,
$243,000 House For Sale
324 Sheffield Drive,
$169,900 House For Sale
1120 Wellsbourne Lane,
$260,000 House For Sale
6924 Chippendale Drive,
$195,000 House For Sale
1104 Kielder Circle,
$245,000 House For Sale
1129 York Minster Drive,
$230,000 House For Sale
7900 Rockdale Road,
$229,900 House For Sale
1113 Whittenburg Drive,
$199,000 House For Sale
1186 Kielder Circle,
$235,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Charles Baxter J H||7-8||930||58.7||15.8||3.5 mi|
|Dan Powell Intermediate||5||460||21.3||21.5||1.89 mi|
|E Ray Elementary||PK-4||532||28.2||18.8||0.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.