3175 W 160th St,
Cleveland, OH 44111
- 3 Beds
- 1,296 sqft
Est. Value* : $182,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,296 sqft
3175 W 160th St is a single family home in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1939 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,296 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $182,400. Frequently asked questions about 3175 W 160th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3175 W 160th St is located in a community that is home to 40,207 residents, which has increased by 0.7% since 2000. 62.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.09%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3175 W 160th St has a median household income of $39,978 and spends about $37,149 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3175 W 160th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 33.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 21%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3175 W 160th St include Harding Middle School, Hayes Elementary School, and Lakewood High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 3175 W 160th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3175 W 160th St is about 27.1 degrees in January and 74.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 49.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3175 W 160th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2163 Morrison Ave,
$244,900 For Sale
3351 W 162nd St.,
$204,000 For Sale
2106 Concord Dr,
$279,000 For Sale
3440 Granton Ave,
$69,900 For Sale
2085 Riverside Dr.,
$399,000 For Sale
15004 Grapeland Ave.,
$109,900 For Sale
1482 Woodward Ave.,
$249,900 For Sale
15628 Greenway Rd,
$185,000 For Sale
14519 Glencliffe Rd.,
$134,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Harding Middle School||6-8||542||31.7||17||0.52 mi|
|Hayes Elementary School||PK-5||393||20.2||19.4||0.06 mi|
|Lakewood High School||9-12||1,641||105.5||15.5||1.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.