1218 Woodlawn Ave,
Indianapolis, IN 46203
- 3 Beds
- 1,260 sqft
Est. Value* : $209,600
- 3 Beds
1218 Woodlawn Ave is a duplex in Indianapolis, IN. This home was built in 1920 and includes three bedrooms and 1,260 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $209,600. Frequently asked questions about 1218 Woodlawn Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1218 Woodlawn Ave is located in a community that is home to 39,521 residents, which has decreased by -7.2% since 2000. 70% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1218 Woodlawn Ave has a median household income of $34,357 and spends about $33,859 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1218 Woodlawn Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25%, which is higher than the state average of 9%. Property crime risk is 25%, which is higher than the state average of 8.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1218 Woodlawn Ave include Arlington Community Middle School, Arsenal Technical High School, and Emma Donnan Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 976 (498 for Math and 478 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 997.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 1218 Woodlawn Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1218 Woodlawn Ave is about 25.6 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1218 Woodlawn Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1421 Leonard Street,
$359,900 House For Sale
1857 Barth Avenue,
$464,900 House For Sale
1866 New Street,
$196,500 House For Sale
2133 Napoleon Street,
$90,000 House For Sale
322 Terrace Avenue,
$205,000 House For Sale
1829 Lexington Avenue,
$270,000 House For Sale
308 South College Avenue,
$469,900 House For Sale
241 East Minnesota Street,
$524,000 House For Sale
1130 Harlan Street,
$265,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arlington Community Middle School||7-8||273||50||5.4||2.04 mi|
|Arsenal Technical High School||9-12||1,960||153||12.8||1.83 mi|
|Emma Donnan Elementary School||K-6||239||14||17||1.82 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.