1269 East Ave,
Roslyn, PA 19001
- 3 Beds
- 983 sqft
Est. Value* : $226,300
- 3 Beds
1269 East Ave is a single family home in Roslyn, PA. This home was built in 1941 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 983 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and cooling system. In 11/2/2015, this property sold for $200,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $226,300. Frequently asked questions about 1269 East Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1269 East Ave is located in a community that is home to 17,110 residents, which has decreased by -3.9% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1269 East Ave has a median household income of $71,195 and spends about $54,286 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1269 East Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1269 East Ave include Abington Junior High School, Abington Senior High School, and Overlook School. The average SAT score for this area is about 970 (490 for Math and 480 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 66.7% of the residents near 1269 East Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1269 East Ave is about 24.6 degrees in January and 69.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1269 East Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1346 East Ave,
$250,000 House For Sale
1345 Birchwood Avenue,
$240,000 House For Sale
1540 Rothley Avenue,
$184,000 House For Sale
1745 Arnold Ave,
$249,900 House For Sale
2175 Kirk Road,
$309,900 House For Sale
1175 Jericho Road,
$414,900 House For Sale
1579 Fitzwatertown Road,
$295,000 House For Sale
1716 Webster Avenue,
$275,000 House For Sale
1409 Bernard Avenue,
$279,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Abington Junior High School||7-9||1,853||124.9||14.8||0.99 mi|
|Abington Senior High School||10-12||1,748||115.4||15.1||1.24 mi|
|Overlook School||K-6||527||38.1||13.8||0.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.