12755 W Greenbriar Ln,
New Berlin, WI 53151
- 4 Beds
- 2,240 sqft
Est. Value* : $382,500
- 4 Beds
12755 W Greenbriar Ln is a single family home in New Berlin, WI. This home was built in 1998 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,240 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 10/17/2018, this property sold for $400,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $382,500. Frequently asked questions about 12755 W Greenbriar Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12755 W Greenbriar Ln is located in a community that is home to 32,374 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12755 W Greenbriar Ln has a median household income of $74,727 and spends about $56,711 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12755 W Greenbriar Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12755 W Greenbriar Ln include Bay Lane Elementary, Muskego High, and Muskego Lakes Middle. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 67.5% of the residents near 12755 W Greenbriar Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12755 W Greenbriar Ln is about 16.3 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12755 W Greenbriar Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6221 S 121st St,
$350,000 House For Sale
12362 W Larkspur Rd,
$424,900 House For Sale
11800 Parkview Ln,
$279,900 House For Sale
12120 W Liberty Ct,
$348,900 House For Sale
6151 Seneca Trl,
$249,500 House For Sale
11441 Bridget Ln,
$210,000 House For Sale
W132S6944 Fennimore Ln,
$279,000 House For Sale
11631 W Birchwood Ln,
$414,900 House For Sale
11849 W Elmwood Dr,
$249,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bay Lane Elementary||PK-4||495||27.8||17.7||1.53 mi|
|Muskego High||9-12||1,591||89||17.8||4.91 mi|
|Muskego Lakes Middle||5-8||755||45.4||16.6||2.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.