52 Brook Dr,
East Hartland, CT 06027
- 4 Beds
- 2,151 sqft
Est. Value* : $345,600
- 4 Beds
52 Brook Dr is a single family home in East Hartland, CT. This home was built in 1996 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,151 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 6/17/2019, this property sold for $339,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $345,600. Frequently asked questions about 52 Brook Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 52 Brook Dr is located in a community that is home to 1,795 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 81.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 52 Brook Dr has a median household income of $72,317 and spends about $55,430 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 52 Brook Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 52 Brook Dr include Hartland School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1020 (508 for Math and 512 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 59.2% of the residents near 52 Brook Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 52 Brook Dr is about 27.7 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 52 Brook Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
126 Walnut Hill Road,
$240,000 House For Sale
16 Old Orchard Road,
$1,125,000 House For Sale
54 Edgerton Road,
$405,000 House For Sale
208 Center Street,
$189,900 House For Sale
25 North Canton Road,
$179,900 House For Sale
193 Silver Street,
$397,000 House For Sale
9 Thronebrook Way,
$700,000 House For Sale
9 Thronebrook Way,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
199 East Hartland Road,
$329,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hartland School||PK-8||189||18.5||10.1||0.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.