302 E Walnut St,
Drakesville, IA 52552
- 1,248 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
302 E Walnut St is a single family home in Drakesville, IA. This home was built in 1972 and includes two bathrooms and 1,248 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Walnut St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Walnut St is located in a community that is home to 1,720 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Walnut St has a median household income of $34,589 and spends about $34,017 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Walnut St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Walnut St include Davis County Community High School, Davis County Elementary, and Davis County Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 71.1% of the residents near 302 E Walnut St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Walnut St is about 16.7 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Walnut St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
711 W Grant Street,
$119,900 House For Sale
23766 State Highway D,
$199,900 House For Sale
12933 Holiday Road,
$125,000 House For Sale
17111 State Highway B,
$419,500 House For Sale
202 Suburban Drive,
$134,900 House For Sale
2900 N Lincoln Street,
$309,900 House For Sale
2510 Oak Lane,
$239,900 House For Sale
xxx E Northtown Road,
$299,900 House For Sale
2102 Oak Lane,
$159,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Davis County Community High School||9-12||359||27.1||13.2||4.91 mi|
|Davis County Elementary||PK-4||514||39||13.1||4.82 mi|
|Davis County Middle School||5-8||389||21.8||17.8||4.77 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.