302 Knotts 2nd St,
Lucas, IA 50151
Est. Value* : N/A
302 Knotts 2nd St is a single family home in Lucas, IA. Frequently asked questions about 302 Knotts 2nd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Knotts 2nd St is located in a community that is home to 670 residents, which has increased by 15.5% since 2000. 76.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (10.5%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Knotts 2nd St has a median household income of $38,493 and spends about $36,361 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Knotts 2nd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Knotts 2nd St include Chariton High School, Chariton Middle School, and Columbus Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.6% of the residents near 302 Knotts 2nd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Knotts 2nd St is about 17.7 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Knotts 2nd St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
205 N Dewey Street,
$69,999 House For Sale
2207 W 10th Avenue,
$493,757 House For Sale
608 E 1st Avenue,
$139,900 House For Sale
204 S H Street,
$159,900 House For Sale
404 W Boston Avenue,
$135,000 House For Sale
1108 N 9th Street,
$244,999 House For Sale
801 N W Street,
$389,900 House For Sale
1 Hayes Street,
$135,000 House For Sale
8897 Hoover Trail,
$574,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chariton High School||9-12||419||29.5||14.1||7.9 mi|
|Chariton Middle School||6-8||262||20.4||12.8||7.42 mi|
|Columbus Elementary School||K-2||280||21||13.3||7.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.