302 Magnolia St,
Garrison, IA 52229
- 2 Beds
- 1,120 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
302 Magnolia St is a single family home in Garrison, IA. This home was built in 1978 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 302 Magnolia St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Magnolia St is located in a community that is home to 922 residents, which has increased by 9% since 2000. 78.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.42%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Magnolia St has a median household income of $40,965 and spends about $37,798 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Magnolia St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Magnolia St include Shellsburg Elementary School, and Vinton-Shellsburg High School.
- How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 302 Magnolia St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Magnolia St is about 18.1 degrees in January and 73.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Magnolia St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
121 Hickory St,
$214,000 House For Sale
515 10th Street,
$159,950 House For Sale
907 1st Avenue,
$389,900 House For Sale
606 3rd Street,
$75,500 House For Sale
609 11th Avenue,
$269,900 House For Sale
105 1st Street,
$119,900 House For Sale
403 2nd Avenue,
$154,900 House For Sale
211 3rd St E,
$142,500 House For Sale
211 3rd St E,
$140,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Shellsburg Elementary School||PK-5||250||18.7||13.3||14.17 mi|
|Tilford Elementary School||PK-4||464||33.5||13.8||6.24 mi|
|Vinton-Shellsburg High School||9-12||443||36.9||11.9||5.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.