76 Sugarberry Cir,
Houston, TX 77024
- 3 Beds
- 3,172 sqft
Est. Value* : $577,300
- 3 Beds
76 Sugarberry Cir is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1976 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,172 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $577,300. Frequently asked questions about 76 Sugarberry Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 76 Sugarberry Cir is located in a community that is home to 32,355 residents, which has increased by 14.1% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 76 Sugarberry Cir has a median household income of $176,758 and spends about $100,186 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 76 Sugarberry Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 17.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 76 Sugarberry Cir include Frostwood Elementary, Memorial High School, and Memorial Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1069 (553 for Math and 516 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 74.2% of the residents near 76 Sugarberry Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 76 Sugarberry Cir is about 45.7 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 76 Sugarberry Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
235 Sugarberry Circle,
$798,000 House For Sale
229 Sugarberry Circle,
$999,000 House For Sale
221 Sugarberry Circle,
$875,000 House For Sale
9123 Briar Forest Drive,
$900,000 House For Sale
119 Knipp Road,
$2,100,000 House For Sale
2002 Arrowwood Circle North,
$1,150,000 House For Sale
9531 Bayou Brook Street,
$629,000 House For Sale
7 Memorial Point Lane,
$2,200,000 House For Sale
302 Chapel Belle Lane,
$1,100,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Frostwood Elementary||PK-5||704||43||16.3||1.28 mi|
|Memorial High School||9-12||2,638||145.9||18||2.15 mi|
|Memorial Middle||6-8||1,381||73.9||18.6||2.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.