801 Edgewater Dr,
Belmont, NC 28012
- 4 Beds
- 2,316 sqft
Est. Value* : $262,100
- 4 Beds
801 Edgewater Dr is a single family home in Belmont, NC. This home was built in 1970 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,316 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $262,100. Frequently asked questions about 801 Edgewater Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 801 Edgewater Dr is located in a community that is home to 18,406 residents, which has increased by 6.5% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.47%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 801 Edgewater Dr has a median household income of $52,395 and spends about $44,290 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 801 Edgewater Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 801 Edgewater Dr include Cramerton Middle, Gaston Early College High School, and New Hope Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 966 (478 for Math and 488 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 801 Edgewater Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 801 Edgewater Dr is about 39.2 degrees in January and 77.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 801 Edgewater Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
312 Paradise Circle,
$245,990 House For Sale
2609 Lakefront Drive,
$450,000 House For Sale
1320 Gaither Road,
$1,499,000 House For Sale
125 Bay Shore Drive,
$440,000 House For Sale
1306 Gaither Road,
$749,900 House For Sale
124 Neumann Run,
$595,000 House For Sale
1724 Gaither Road,
$1,060,000 House For Sale
2845 Lakefront Drive,
$635,000 House For Sale
7005 Lakeside Point Drive,
$900,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cramerton Middle||6-8||824||44.9||18.3||3.08 mi|
|Gaston Early College High School||9-13||237||9.9||23.7||11.58 mi|
|New Hope Elementary||K-5||491||29.3||16.7||2.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.