9837 Levenshall Dr,
Ladson, SC 29456
- 3 Beds
- 1,212 sqft
Est. Value* : $171,800
- 3 Beds
9837 Levenshall Dr is a single family home in Ladson, SC. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,212 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 4/26/2018, this property sold for $140,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $171,800. Frequently asked questions about 9837 Levenshall Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9837 Levenshall Dr is located in a community that is home to 19,216 residents, which has increased by 13.7% since 2000. 83.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9837 Levenshall Dr has a median household income of $47,983 and spends about $41,841 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9837 Levenshall Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9837 Levenshall Dr include Ladson Elementary, and Northwoods Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 956 (477 for Math and 479 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 945.
- How’s the job market? About 55.6% of the residents near 9837 Levenshall Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9837 Levenshall Dr is about 45.5 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9837 Levenshall Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4431 Farmwood St,
$195,000 House For Sale
1404 Dahoo Lane,
$281,000 House For Sale
109 Jarett Road,
$208,000 House For Sale
9770 Stockport Circle Circle,
$209,900 House For Sale
415 Village Park Dr,
$235,000 House For Sale
105 Wyndham Drive,
$260,000 House For Sale
3414 Kirkwall Drive,
$275,000 House For Sale
141 Tyger Street,
$220,000 House For Sale
768 E Thomas Street,
$650,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ladson Elementary||PK-5||742||45.8||16.2||1.3 mi|
|Montessori Community School||PK-8||255||13.9||18.3||11.9 mi|
|Northwoods Middle||6-8||903||58.3||15.4||5.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.