Off Market

7324 Euclid Ave,

Kansas City, MO 64132
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,029 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $75,090

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,029 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1939

Description

7324 Euclid Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1939 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,029 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $75,090. Frequently asked questions about 7324 Euclid Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 7324 Euclid Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,690 residents, which has increased by 1.3% since 2000. 66.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.24%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7324 Euclid Ave has a median household income of $34,070 and spends about $33,716 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7324 Euclid Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 38.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 32.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 7324 Euclid Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 7324 Euclid Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7324 Euclid Ave is about 26.8 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7324 Euclid Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,029
Year Built
1939
Latitude
38.99
Longitude
-94.56
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $666 $0 $0 $8,033
2017 $639 $0 $0 $8,033
2016 $626 $0 $0 $7,832
2015 $625 $0 $0 $7,832
2014 $617 $0 $0 $7,678

Local Info

Population
16,690
Median Family Income
$34,070
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.7%
Median Homeowner Age
30.2
Households with Children
66.6%
Unemployment Rate
4.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Ac Prep Elementary   PK-8
Central Middle School   7-8
Contract   PK-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week