3608 NE 45th St,
Vancouver, WA 98661
- 2 Beds
- 862 sqft
Est. Value* : $166,500
- 2 Beds
3608 NE 45th St is a condominium unit in Vancouver, WA. This home was built in 1974 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 862 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. In 1/14/2015, this property sold for $85,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $166,500. Frequently asked questions about 3608 NE 45th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3608 NE 45th St is located in a community that is home to 40,458 residents, which has increased by 16.4% since 2000. 59.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3608 NE 45th St has a median household income of $40,760 and spends about $37,479 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3608 NE 45th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3608 NE 45th St include Fort Vancouver High School, Gaiser Middle School, and Harry S Truman Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 3608 NE 45th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3608 NE 45th St is about 40.3 degrees in January and 66.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3608 NE 45th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3905 NICHOLSON RD,
$425,000 House For Sale
3108 NE Cherry,
$369,900 House For Sale
2800 NEALS LN,
$419,900 House For Sale
3004 NE 42nd,
$399,900 House For Sale
5509 NE St Johns,
$275,000 House For Sale
3921 E FOURTH PLAIN BLVD 39,
$59,900 House For Sale
5900 NE 42ND AVE,
$449,900 House For Sale
3614 NE 60TH ST,
$480,000 House For Sale
2914 E 14th Ct,
$399,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fort Vancouver High School||9-12||1,542||76.1||20.2||1.25 mi|
|Gaiser Middle School||6-8||892||45.4||19.6||3.07 mi|
|Harry S Truman Elementary School||K-5||575||34.1||16.8||0.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.