534 NE 79th St,
Seattle, WA 98115
- 4 Beds
- 1,880 sqft
Est. Value* : $902,700
- 4 Beds
- 1,880 sqft
534 NE 79th St is a single family home in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1908 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,880 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $902,700. Frequently asked questions about 534 NE 79th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 534 NE 79th St is located in a community that is home to 41,203 residents, which has increased by 2.9% since 2000. 55.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 534 NE 79th St has a median household income of $65,736 and spends about $51,493 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 534 NE 79th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.8%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 29.2%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 534 NE 79th St include Cascadia Elementary, Cleveland High School STEM, and Eckstein Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (519 for Math and 516 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 71.9% of the residents near 534 NE 79th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 534 NE 79th St is about 40.4 degrees in January and 65.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 534 NE 79th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
822 NE 88th St,
$559,000 House For Sale
9811 8th Ave NE,
$1,248,000 House For Sale
7709 Corliss Ave N,
$1,100,000 House For Sale
8238 21st Ave NE,
$799,900 House For Sale
8040 Burke Ave N,
$1,480,000 House For Sale
10510 11th Ave NE,
$675,000 House For Sale
9608 20th Ave NE,
$650,000 House For Sale
7717 22nd Ave NE,
$760,000 House For Sale
7511 25th Ave,
$580,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascadia Elementary||K-5||754||36.2||20.8||0.88 mi|
|Cleveland High School STEM||9-12||859||47.4||18||9.51 mi|
|Eckstein Middle School||6-8||980||46.9||20.8||1.27 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.