4848 Alberta Rd,
Chesterfield, VA 23832
- 3 Beds
- 1,296 sqft
Est. Value* : $176,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,296 sqft
4848 Alberta Rd is a single family home in Chesterfield, VA. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,296 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $176,800. Frequently asked questions about 4848 Alberta Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4848 Alberta Rd is located in a community that is home to 23,985 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 80.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4848 Alberta Rd has a median household income of $68,344 and spends about $53,279 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4848 Alberta Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4848 Alberta Rd include Bailey Bridge Middle, Manchester High, and Thelma Crenshaw Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (503 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 4848 Alberta Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4848 Alberta Rd is about 31.6 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4848 Alberta Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5106 Parrish Creek Terrace,
$289,950 House For Sale
11724 New Forest Trail,
$219,950 House For Sale
12101 King Cotton Court,
$229,900 House For Sale
3219 Tammaway Drive,
$237,777 House For Sale
11302 Perdido Court,
$229,950 House For Sale
5261 Newbys Wood Trail,
$289,000 House For Sale
4401 Rabbit Foot Place,
$210,000 House For Sale
4112 Boonesboro Drive,
$242,950 House For Sale
6806 Full Rack Circle,
$225,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bailey Bridge Middle||6-8||1,397||90.6||15.4||1.24 mi|
|Manchester High||9-12||2,008||139.8||14.3||1.55 mi|
|Thelma Crenshaw Elementary||PK-5||697||42.2||16.4||0.6 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.