Off Market

2250 Ruby Rd,

Hudson, WI 54016
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $309,000

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

2250 Ruby Rd is a single family home in Hudson, WI. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $309,000. Frequently asked questions about 2250 Ruby Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2250 Ruby Rd is located in a community that is home to 21,561 residents, which has increased by 16.1% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.81%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.98%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2250 Ruby Rd has a median household income of $78,089 and spends about $58,439 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2250 Ruby Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2250 Ruby Rd include Hudson High, Hudson Middle, and Hudson Prairie Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.5% of the residents near 2250 Ruby Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2250 Ruby Rd is about 12.8 degrees in January and 70.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2250 Ruby Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Latitude
44.98
Longitude
-92.73
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
9,017 sqft
New Construction
No
Garage
Yes

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $4,763 $0 $0 $252,300
2016 $4,535 $0 $0 $252,300
2015 $4,237 $0 $0 $252,300
2014 $4,161 $0 $0 $252,300
2013 $4,317 $0 $0 $252,300

Local Info

Population
21,561
Median Family Income
$78,089
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.6%
Median Homeowner Age
34.1
Households with Children
77.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.1%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Hudson High 9-12
Hudson Middle 6-8
Hudson Prairie Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!