14223 SW 177th St,
Miami, FL 33177
- 3 Beds
- 1,369 sqft
Est. Value* : $302,600
- 3 Beds
14223 SW 177th St is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,369 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $302,600. Frequently asked questions about 14223 SW 177th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14223 SW 177th St is located in a community that is home to 33,255 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 78.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14223 SW 177th St has a median household income of $55,271 and spends about $45,927 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14223 SW 177th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14223 SW 177th St include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 14223 SW 177th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14223 SW 177th St is about 57.2 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14223 SW 177th St resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14263 SW 180th Ter,
$415,000 House For Sale
14261 SW 181st St,
$320,000 House For Sale
17701 SW 142nd Ct,
$345,000 House For Sale
14268 SW 181st St,
$379,000 House For Sale
14311 SW 177th St,
$389,000 House For Sale
18103 SW 143 PL,
$549,900 House For Sale
14342 SW 179th Ln,
$385,000 House For Sale
14285 SW 175th Ter,
$365,000 House For Sale
13732 SW 179th Ter,
$390,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||19.41 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||7.38 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||3.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.