1410 Corbett Ln,
West Melbourne, FL 32904
- 3 Beds
- 1,390 sqft
Est. Value* : $227,200
- 3 Beds
1410 Corbett Ln is a single family home in West Melbourne, FL. This home was built in 2011 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,390 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 5/30/2017, this property sold for $1,470. Today, the estimated home value is around $227,200. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Corbett Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Corbett Ln is located in a community that is home to 18,651 residents, which has increased by 7.4% since 2000. 70.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Corbett Ln has a median household income of $48,308 and spends about $41,992 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Corbett Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Corbett Ln include Central Middle School, Edgewood Junior/Senior High School, and Freedom 7 Elementary School Of International Studies. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (523 for Math and 525 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.1% of the residents near 1410 Corbett Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Corbett Ln is about 67.9 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Corbett Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1516 Litchfield Drive,
$302,000 House For Sale
3801 Joslin Way,
$292,000 House For Sale
4639 Alligator Flag Circle,
$350,000 House For Sale
710 Boughton Way,
$343,670 House For Sale
1014 Sedgewood Circle,
$227,500 House For Sale
3439 Salt Marsh Circle,
$513,898 House For Sale
495 Sedgewood Circle,
$239,900 House For Sale
4667 Magenta Isles Drive,
$261,235 House For Sale
4554 Magenta Isles Drive,
$269,485 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Middle School||7-8||1,098||61||18||1.18 mi|
|Edgewood Junior/Senior High School||7-12||948||52||18.2||21.76 mi|
|Freedom 7 Elementary School Of International Studies||K-6||409||28||14.6||18.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.