1410 Casa Rio Dr,
Orlando, FL 32825
- 3 Beds
- 2,025 sqft
Est. Value* : $279,200
- 3 Beds
- 2,025 sqft
1410 Casa Rio Dr is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1975 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,025 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 2/5/2015, this property sold for $128,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $279,200. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Casa Rio Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Casa Rio Dr is located in a community that is home to 36,592 residents, which has increased by 19.4% since 2000. 74.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Casa Rio Dr has a median household income of $56,696 and spends about $46,690 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Casa Rio Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Casa Rio Dr include Colonial High, Deerwood Elementary, and Liberty Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.1% of the residents near 1410 Casa Rio Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Casa Rio Dr is about 53.6 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Casa Rio Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8523 Caracas Ave,
$399,900 For Sale
720 GRAN PASEO DR,
$299,000 For Sale
1815 Gregory Rd,
$2,750,000 For Sale
957 Ponderosa Pine Court,
$239,900 For Sale
3834 Janie Ct,
$244,900 For Sale
894 Vista Palma Way,
$229,900 For Sale
10030 Leyburn Court,
$355,000 For Sale
103 N Linden Drive,
$214,000 For Sale
8564 Lyonia Dr,
$225,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Colonial High||9-12||3,488||156||22.3||2.61 mi|
|Deerwood Elementary||PK-5||467||40||11.6||0.94 mi|
|Liberty Middle||6-8||1,153||72||16||1.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.