1410 Bethpage Way is a single family home in Greenacres, FL. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,693 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $283,500.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 Bethpage Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Bethpage Way is located in a community that is home to 5,598 residents, which has increased by 13.3% since 2000. 73.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Bethpage Way has a median household income of $62,916 and spends about $50,234 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Bethpage Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Bethpage Way include Cholee Lake Elementary School, Okeeheelee Middle School, and Palm Beach Central High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (503 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.1% of the residents near 1410 Bethpage Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Bethpage Way is about 52.4 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 64.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Bethpage Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.