14108 Faldo Ct,
Hudson, FL 34667
- 2,451 sqft
Est. Value* : $233,500
- 2,451 sqft
14108 Faldo Ct is a single family home in Hudson, FL. This home was built in 1990 and includes two bathrooms and 2,451 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $233,500. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Faldo Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Faldo Ct is located in a community that is home to 32,232 residents, which has increased by 16.4% since 2000. 70.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (17.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Faldo Ct has a median household income of $33,208 and spends about $33,211 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Faldo Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Faldo Ct include Hudson High School, Hudson Middle School, and Northwest Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 14108 Faldo Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Faldo Ct is about 68.1 degrees in January and 83.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Faldo Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8850 Thoreau Pl,
$165,900 For Sale
13409 Woodward Drive,
$169,000 For Sale
8808 Seeley Lane,
$134,900 For Sale
13600 Woodside Drive,
$245,000 For Sale
12610 River Mill Drive,
$169,900 For Sale
12602 River Mill Dr,
$185,000 For Sale
13413 Rome Dr,
$154,900 For Sale
12605 Stone House Loop,
$114,900 For Sale
7913 Rusty Hook Ct.,
$209,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hudson High School||6-12||1,183||80||14.7||1 mi|
|Hudson Middle School||6-8||708||52||13.6||1.08 mi|
|Northwest Elementary School||PK-5||635||53||11.9||1.07 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.