2694 Sand Canyon Rd, # B, is a single family home in Chewelah, WA. Additional features include a parking garage. In 10/28/2014, this property sold for $25,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $49,990.
Frequently asked questions about 2694 Sand Canyon Rd, # B, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2694 Sand Canyon Rd, # B, is located in a community that is home to 5,461 residents, which has increased by 38.9% since 2000. 71.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2694 Sand Canyon Rd, # B, has a median household income of $35,291 and spends about $34,447 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2694 Sand Canyon Rd, # B, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2694 Sand Canyon Rd, # B, include Gess Elementary, and Jenkins Junior/Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1160 (590 for Math and 570 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 2694 Sand Canyon Rd, # B, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2694 Sand Canyon Rd, # B, is about 27.2 degrees in January and 73.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 8.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2694 Sand Canyon Rd, # B, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.