26909 NE 45th St is a single family home in Redmond, WA. This home was built in 2008 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,460 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $940,300.
Frequently asked questions about 26909 NE 45th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26909 NE 45th St is located in a community that is home to 35,978 residents, which has increased by 32.9% since 2000. 82.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26909 NE 45th St has a median household income of $96,939 and spends about $68,162 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26909 NE 45th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.9%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26909 NE 45th St include Carnation Elementary School, Cedarcrest High School, and Choice. The average SAT score for this area is about 1052 (509 for Math and 543 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 71.9% of the residents near 26909 NE 45th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26909 NE 45th St is about 31.2 degrees in January and 67.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26909 NE 45th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.