26927 169th Ave E is a single family home in Orting, WA. This home was built in 1992 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,472 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $472,000.
Frequently asked questions about 26927 169th Ave E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26927 169th Ave E is located in a community that is home to 6,769 residents, which has increased by 44.7% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26927 169th Ave E has a median household income of $52,033 and spends about $44,173 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26927 169th Ave E is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26927 169th Ave E include Elk Plain School of Choice, Frontier Middle School, and Graham Kapowsin High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (500 for Math and 510 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 57.6% of the residents near 26927 169th Ave E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26927 169th Ave E is about 34.4 degrees in January and 70.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26927 169th Ave E resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.