2640 Buckingham Pl,
Brookfield, WI 53045
- 4 Beds
- 5,120 sqft
Est. Value* : $699,700
- 4 Beds
2640 Buckingham Pl is a single family home in Brookfield, WI. This home was built in 1990 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 5,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $699,700. Frequently asked questions about 2640 Buckingham Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2640 Buckingham Pl is located in a community that is home to 21,377 residents, which has increased by 14.4% since 2000. 86.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2640 Buckingham Pl has a median household income of $120,569 and spends about $79,731 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2640 Buckingham Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2640 Buckingham Pl include Brookfield Elementary, Central High, and Wisconsin Hills Middle. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 75.0% of the residents near 2640 Buckingham Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2640 Buckingham Pl is about 15.4 degrees in January and 70.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2640 Buckingham Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
19160 Brookdale Dr,
$309,900 House For Sale
19400 Chaparral Dr,
$559,000 House For Sale
19470 Chaparral Dr,
$849,900 House For Sale
19630 Dorchester Dr,
$699,700 House For Sale
19625 Dorchester Dr,
$575,000 House For Sale
18590 Anita Dr,
$499,000 House For Sale
18835 Still Point Trl,
$725,000 House For Sale
18295 Lamplighter Ct,
$435,000 House For Sale
19370 Killarney Way,
$535,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brookfield Elementary||PK-5||585||39.2||14.9||0.44 mi|
|Central High||9-12||1,268||73.7||17.1||1.72 mi|
|Wisconsin Hills Middle||6-8||808||54.8||14.7||2.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.